Did you know?
- 45% of your sale will go directly to Trailwood PTA, and you still get a great value!
- All flowers must be pre-ordered. There will be no extra flowers available at pickup.
- The delivery date of May 2 may seem late, but it's been chosen to get flowers to you before Mother's Day, and minimize the chance of a frost after they've been planted. (Mother's Day is the usual date when the likelihood of frost is considered past.)
- Your order is guaranteed. If you have a problem with your flowers, just contact Kellie Harvey for a replacement or refund.
- Flowers are grown locally by a family whose kids attended SMSD schools!