After a busy year, April is a month filled with days of appreciation for all our wonderful staff at Trailwood. Here are the days that we will be showing our gratitude for various staff members—please be sure and let them know what a wonderful job they do to make Trailwood such a great place for kids!
- April 1-5, Para and Aides Week (Abbey Cohlmeyer, Kayla Colding, Lisa Palmer, Michelle Coffman, Thomas Read and Stephanie Spencer)
- April 16, Librarians (Mikki Fritz)
- April 18, Custodians (Robert Lee, Karla Leiva and Tim Miller)
- April 23, Specialists (Kathy Zink, Kim Feathers, Susannah Seipel, Julie Nelson, Pam Stevens, Amanda Brabec, Carrie Buchta, Alyson Denton, Janet Hensler, Stephanie Krause, Stacy Kearney, Hope Ragan, Paul Schapker, Sheryl Ragland, Becky Webb)
- April 24, Shereen Day (known to others as Admin Professionals Day!)
- May 6-10, Teachers!!
- May 8, School Nurses (Catie Donovan)
Though the school year is winding down, many of our committee chairs are still hard at work planning and executing great things for our community. Trailwood parents are a huge part of what makes Trailwood amazing and you are so appreciated! Thanks for everything you do!
Heather McClure, PTA president