It’s Time to Update Your Membership Toolkit Account!
It’s the beginning of a new school year, which means that it is time to update your information in our school directory, Membership Toolkit! This process is quick and easy, gives you access to the online directory, and ensures that you will receive communication from the PTA all year long. Simply log into your Membership Toolkit account and follow the prompts to update your family information and publishing preferences.
Are you new to Trailwood Elementary or still need to create an account?
Just follow the steps below.
- Go to http://www.trailwoodptaop.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button and please log in with the email address you supplied when registering your child(ren) for school.
- Select Create Account and fill in your name, email and password information.
- Click on Verify My Email and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in two hours. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Log back in and update the Parent/Family and Student Information and Directory/Publish Preferences, once you have verified your email address.
*Please note that if you are new to Trailwood Elementary, your data is not automatically published in the directory. You will need to edit this in order to make your information visible!
- Determine if you wish to invite another email address to access the primary account. This allows the secondary user to have his or her own login information, but still have access to the family account.
-If you’d like, feel free to download the free Membership Toolkit App! Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and search for Membership Toolkit. Download the App, and then log in with the same username and password you used online. You can then control what notifications you receive and how you receive them within the App. Just tap the Settings Wheel at the top right, go to Communication Settings and specify your preferences.
Please contact Cara Peterson at email@example.com with any questions.