Incoming Kindergarten Parents/Guardians,
We always look forward to Kindergarten Round-Up. This is an annual fun, informative event. Our plan for Round-Up is a little different this year.
* On March 31st, a SMSD kindergarten presentation was emailed that also included Trailwood specific information. Please read through that presentation and submit any questions you have to the Google Form that was also sent that day. We will plan to have answers for your questions by the night of Round-Up.
* We want to offer an opportunity for parents and kids to visit Trailwood in person between 6:00-7:30 p.m. on April 14th. We also need to continue following our COVID safety protocols. Because of this, we will limit the number of people inside Trailwood at the same time.
Our plan includes:
* 1 parent per child
* 4 families max per classroom at a time (8 people plus 1 teacher)
* Adults and kids required to wear masks while in the building
* 15 minute windows for classroom visits
* Parents can sign up for a convenient time slot via Sign-Up Genius
* The office will assign classroom teachers for families based on availability. This will not necessarily be your child’s teacher in August.
* The secretary, PTA president, nurse, JCPRD director and principal will be available for questions.
Please contact the office at 993-5600 if you have any questions. We are eager to meet you and the kids!