all about the directory
One of the main ways we communicate with our families is through our online directory. That's why it's so important to update your information at the beginning of the school year! This will also allow you to access the directory and connect with other families at Trailwood.
Are you a current Trailwood family and just need to update your information?
Simply log into your account here. If you haven't updated your contact information and publishing preferences for this school year, you'll be prompted to do so. It only takes a few minutes and ensures that you'll stay up-to-date on all the PTA happenings this year!
Are you new to Trailwood Elementary or still need to create an account?
Creating an account is fast and easy to do! Just follow the steps below.
(For a printable pdf of these instructions, please click here.)
1. To create your new account, please click here.
2. Click on the Register/Login button and please log in with the email address you supplied when registering your child(ren) for school.
3. Select Create Account and fill in your name, email and password information.
4. Click on Verify My Email and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in two hours. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders.
5. Log back in and update the Parent/Family and Student Information and Directory/Publish Preferences, once you have verified your email address. Please note that if you are new to Trailwood Elementary, your data is not automatically published in the directory. You will need to edit this in order to make your information visible!
6. Determine if you wish to invite another email address to access the primary account. This allows the secondary user to have his or her own login information, but still have access to the family account.
7. If you’d like, feel free to download the free Membership Toolkit App! Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and search for Membership Toolkit. Download the App, and then log in with the same username and password you used online. You can then control what notifications you receive and how you receive them within the App. Just tap the Settings Wheel at the top right, go to Communication Settings and specify your preferences.